I don’t like olives, I don’t like dill, I don’t like raw scallions, and I don’t really like sundried tomatoes. However, when combined together with feta and marinated artichokes in the form of a dip, the flavor combination is to die for. The perfect combination of olive-y brininess, salty feta, smooth olive oil, and subtle yet forward spices. So delicious. It is my go-to dip to take places to impress.
It may even make an appearance at a very special wedding this summer. That’s how good it is.
The Best Dip Ever:
Inspired by my favorite blog
This “recipe” is really a guide. Do what you want. It will be good. Trust me.
- 8 oz. reduced fat feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sundried tomatoes in oil (I get them from the olive bar at Fred’s)
- 2/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives (also from the olive bar at Fast Freddy’s)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped into smitherines
- 3 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley (I have made this dip with and without parsley and I honestly can’t tell the difference)
- 3 scallions
- 3/4 – 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- pepper to taste
- Throw all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Add for taste.
- Serve with pita chips or rosemary lavash.