Tart and tangy with a hint of honey and a touch of sweetness marry together to make the perfect guilt-free dessert.
Honey Frozen Yogurt:
Adapted from my Fro Yo to Die For recipe.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla or plain almond milk
- 1 packet of plain gelatin
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Truvia natural sweetener
- 30 ounces nonfat honey Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat free half-and-half
- Pour almond milk in a saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin on top and let stand for a minute or so.
- Heat milk and gelatin until smooth.
- Stir in Truvia and cook until dissolved.
- Turn off heat.
- Add yogurt and mix until smooth. Do the same with the half-and-half.
- When everything is completely blended, pour into ice cream maker.
- Mix until thickened, 25-30 minutes or so.
- Serve with fruit on top. Or just eat it out of the container. It is guilt-free--you can!