Well, good news. You never have to make jalapeno poppers again but will still have the same great taste!!! This jalapeno popper dip tastes exactly as it is named--like jalapeno poppers. The best part is that it takes three minutes to throw together at a maximum.....not four hours people. It is perfectly spicy, creamy, and cheesy. It goes well with both chips and veggies.
This weekend, when the Seahawks face-off against the Broncos for a grudge match of a Super Bowl, this dip will absolutely be at our party. It should be at yours too. If I could make enough of it to bring to every single fan attending the game, I would. It's that good. Trust me.
Jalapeno Popper Dip:
These are the measurements that I use. Of course, tweek to your taste.
- 8 ounces of diced jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces of diced green chiles
- 2 cups of shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of a Mexican blend of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- dipping vessels: chips, peppers, broccoli, carrots, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the dip ingredients together in a medium sized bowl (aside from the dipping vessels, of course).
- Transfer the dip mixture to a 7 x 11 baking dish, or something of similar size.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the top of the cheese begins to brown.
- Serve and enjoy!